Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with the latest streaming technologies and standards, combining a high level of creativity with a genuine passion for new technology and methods?
Would you like to work in a great office with clients from all over the world?
Well, then we are very much interested in you!
Based in the center of Amsterdam with customers like HBO, BBC, Foxtel and Globo, Unified Streaming is an innovative and agile company on the leading edge of video streaming technology.
Being a streaming solutions engineer means you will work with our state-of-the-art streaming software, fulfill customer requirements, develop solutions and be involved with pre-sales.
- Translating user needs into solutions and workflows
- Managing tools through their entire life-cycle; including documentation and version control
- Deployment and configuration management
- Building and managing highly visible web applications and technologies
- System integration utilizing RESTful and SOAP APIs, (shell) scripting, Python or other dynamic languages
- *NIX systems administration and virtualization techniques
- Manipulating data (XML/XSLT, JSON, Regular Expressions)
In return we offer a great package, training, a worldwide network of clients and lots of opportunity to make your job a special one.
International travel is required on occasion.
We're looking for someone preferably already in Amsterdam and please note there is no visa sponsorship available for this position.