We have an opening for a passionate Account Manager who has a strong interest in technology. (This is definitely not a marketing position.)
We are actively recruiting for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our expanding sales team. We want team players who can work autonomously, with a passion for selling and a results-driven approach.
You own a client-facing sales role. You build a strategic relationship with the customer, ensuring that customers achieve the highest level of satisfaction and advising them on long-term growth strategies. You meet with both the client and fellow employees within the sales team to learn as much as you can about the account to offer the best support to the client.
- Build a pipeline by qualifying opportunities with discernment. You negotiate and close new deals.
- You build and cultivate long-term relationships and opt for building long-term trust instead of quick sales wins.
- You offer new services or products to existing clients as relevant and necessary.
- You maintain a positive relationship with existing clients and the company.
- You serve as a communication hub between existing clients and the company.
- You manage and solve any customer complaints or issues.
- You work closely with our presales department and solutions architects to determine the integration requirements for the customer.
- You refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with presales, operations, CSM, and solutions architects, to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business.
- Build a significant pipeline via prospecting, networking, attending events, and expanding current customers.
- Drive a value-based sale, specifically tailored to address the business needs of a customer, and with a deep technical understanding of their challenge and opportunity to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to handle conflict, teamwork, empathy, listening, and a positive attitude. Being flexible and positive, able to listen, and communicating well are important criteria for success at work.
- Time management skills. You prioritize when faced with (time) pressure and continue to act effectively and tactically. You perform well under setbacks and complications.
- Work closely with presales and solution architects to resolve clients’ technical challenges, and facilitate finding a solution that is elegantly oriented to the customer’s business need and long term strategy.
- You present complex subjects in terms that are understandable and simple for everyone.